Saturday, March 9, 2013

I am getting so excited  about baby Lily. It is getting harder and harder to wait but at last that's all  I can do until she decides to make her appearance. In the mean time I am pumping and getting my breasts ready to nurse so far no milk but it is to soon  really. I am pumping about every 5 hours during the day as her due dates gets closer I will increase to every three hours. I have stopped the drops for now they kinda upset my tummy but will begin to take them again in a few days. I am how ever starting to fill the draw on my breast at the same time each day just like when you nurse so that is a good sign. I am excited to see how much milk I will get. So the journey continues on I thought I might mention that I am totally nesting and getting ready for lily to come home...

No comments: