Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just Catching up

I have been really really busy working so not much time to post. I have worked 12 days in a row and have a few more to0 go. I am very tired but that is ok God knows what I can handle. Now for some good news. God has been very good to me he has brought people into my life that I can share my love for him with here in Montana wow that is so awesome to me. God knew I was at my end and provided what I needed it is so sweet to share my love for God and my belief and my faith these ladies. They are not in our church but they love the Lord and are very sweet so until I get to be with my brethren I am going to hang out with these ladies and share my love of God with them. Who knows maybe some of them will come to the faith. God has also made it so I can share more at work too and I am loving it. There is so much more peace in me at work now that I can be who God wants I just love God he is my very best friend..

4 comments:

Shannon said...

That is a sweet post. I'm glad the Lord has blessed you. Don't forget . . you have us here in blogger land too!!!

Tiffany said...

I'm glad the Lord has given you some friends to spend time with :D. Can't wait to see you the next time you come through. <3

Cherrie said...

What a lovely post. I am so glad you have some comfort. God knows what we need and he provides for us.

Kristen said...

That so sweet what God can do for us. I cant wait to see you again...come to oregon soon!!