Thursday, April 3, 2008

A gift from God

I have been doing allot of thinking and praying. I thought for a while God was not giving me a gift and I figured he thought I was not ready. Than it came to me I do have a gift from God and it is Love. I am and have been able to most of my life to love and except people for who they were and what they where. People would say your a better person than me I could never forgive so and so and I would say it is not me it is God. I would do this even before I was in the faith as allot of you know God has been after me for a long time. When I say I love my brethren it is with all my heart that I do. Even the people in my life as I was growing up that have hurt me beyond what a person should ever suffer I still love them and forgive them but only with Gods help can I do this. I know that people sometimes feel that the saying I love you is giving to easily but for me if the words leave my mouth they are meant from the deepest part of my heart. So I will finish this by saying to my dear sweet Brethren and church family all over the U.S. I do and always will love you and pray for you when ever you need it. Love, Sister Charlene

5 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

Sis. you are so sweet.Love like that is what I Corinthians 13 is talking about. I strive to have that kind of Love for my brothern.
I will keep you in my prayers

Charlene said...

oh thank you so much again it is only by God it is all him Love you

Anonymous said...

Sister Sister your heart is so sweet and the Lord has blessed you with a very loving heart. I am touched by what the Lord has done in your life. I am so thankful the Lord finaly got you. I love having you as my sister in the faith and my bio sister. How fun two sisters in one. I love you sis.

Sis. Lori P. said...

It's hard to understand the kind of love that the Lord gives us to feel for others...it's hard to put in to words too! But I know that charity, true charity is a wonderful gift and only comes from God. Take care sis, we love you over here in Oregon...

Sister D said...

Oh Sister Charlene,
You have the most precious gift God could give! To have the tender heart to love others like Jesus did. I hope you can come see us this summer so we can wrap our arms around you, until then consider yourself hugged!