Thursday, February 5, 2009

Glory to God

Well as my Sisters know I have had a few rough weeks. I just want to tell you all that God has answered all your sweet prayers. As for my back it is not well but the Good Lord has answered my prayers and yours I am able to work and take care of my family so I am happy with that as for the burn on my left wrist I have Lupus and I heal very slowly but the Lord answered your prayers there he healed a very bad burn from a clothes steamer on my left wrist in 5 days. It was 1st, 2nd and a small 3rd degree burn on most of my wrist and hand. I was healed and pain free in a week. I love God and the mercy
he has on us. I love God so much. Thank you all for your prayers.

4 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

Thank God you are doing good.

Sis. Lori P. said...

Oh you poor sweetheart! I'm thankful you are healing... take care of yourself!

Charlotte said...

Thank you Lord for your sweet mercy to my sister. I will keep you in my prayers.

Sister Stacie said...

My faith is greatly increased to hear how fast you were healed. Our God is so wonderful to us. I will keep praying for your back. I love your Lil Stacie