Thursday, January 17, 2008

In the world ouch

As I sit here waiting to go to work and listen to the kids and adults in the world once again my heart breaks for God. The things I am hearing ouch. I wish there was a way I could have of not hearing them. I ask God all the time to close my ears to the ugly words that people say. I know one day he will show me a way to do that but until than I just pray the Lords prayer or sing Jesus loves me in my head to block out the yucky stuff. Well there really is not to much to say so I will post again soon. ( Love you all )

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I know its pretty uncomfortable being around people who say things that just make you sick! Just remember to not be lifted up, and have compassion (which i know you have for them) because thats the same kind of people we were before God had mercy on us.