Monday, October 11, 2010

Taking care of my Mommy

Well some of you might know and some may not know that I have spent the last 3 months taking care of my mommy and it has been awesome. I have learned more about her and learned to love her more. I really didn't think I could love my mom more but I do. God has also used this to teach me to be graceful and kinder and patient I have learned how to speak to my Sister Sister and learned that I can do anything with God. I have laughed cried, giggled and stayed up to watch my mom sleep. I have held her and hugged her and cooked for her and just been there for her, all though she has been in pain God has used this to teach me and her so much. My little girl has also learned to be a helper and to have compassion for others. God has manifested himself to us more than I thought possible and our faith has been so increased. If you were to tell LaShanna that God did not exist she would and could give you many reasons why he does and why he loves her and she would tell you she even talkes to him all of which she has learned through this incredible time with my mom her Grand-mom as she says. I received a prophecy almost 4 years ago about God wanting me to take care of my mom at the time I didn't realize what it all meant now I do and I am thankful for God choosing me for this task. I am learning to love and to let go at the same time I am so thankful that God loves me enough to teach this lesson and to help me and hold my hand while I care for my mom.
Well there is my update God loves me and I love him with my whole heart... do you?

2 comments:

Sis. Lori P. said...

I'm so glad to hear from you on your blog. Sounds like you have been "drawn aside to be tested and tried" but remember, "in the valley He restoreth my soul" also applies here! Love you and miss you so much!

pandama said...

love ya sister