Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hi I am back

Hi it has been so long I all most f0rgot I had a blog. Well lets see I have been very busy since I arrived home from Idaho.By the way my take on the singing was it was great wonderful and I loved it. I have 2 jobs now I am still at A Mothers Blessing . I have a new job as well I work 10 hours a week as a care giver to a very wonderful lady. I feel very blessed to have her in my life.

it it so sweet that God knows what we need before we do and provides it. LaShanna is awesome growing fast I can't believe in a few months she will be 5 wow where did the time go. We are currently doing swim lessons 5 days a week for 2 weeks one down one to go she is like a fish she loves it. The lord has brought a wonderful friend to me and her son is a good friend to LaShanna.

we do play day every Monday and it is a blast to see the kids together I love it. I have been spending allot of time on face book but I think I will be coming back to my blog more now cause I miss it so much and all my friends here. We are getting ready to start our home schooling again in September I received allot of great material for our 1st year we have a great home school group here and there is allot of help again I am so blessed it appears that reading is the key that is what I am told by everyone my thought is to let God guild us and we will succeed in all we do I have faith in my Lord there for I know LaShanna and I will do fine. Well I will say good night for now oh my I almost forgot I have another new job I am a Norwex consultant and I am trying to put together a party now to show Kalispell what it is all about it is better than anything I have used before.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are busy having fun!!

Jackie said...

It is good to hear from u again. I miss all the blogs. I am glad things are good for you. I do have a question for you about where you are located but I will ask you on facebook in a private message.

Tiffany said...

Ya shes back! I love reading all the blogs too! Sooo...when are you coming to Oregon? Any time soon lol? <3 you!

Sis. Frankie said...

Wow, your busy!!! Glad to hear from you again.

Sis. Leah said...

Glad to hear of all the fun you are having. Sounds like you have been staying busy.

Sister D said...

Glad to hear from you :)It was such a treat to see you this summer! You sound busy like the rest of us, Where did my summer go ?! Please tell your dear Mother that we are praying for her. Love you