Friday, December 19, 2008

Montana

Well lets see I prayed for snow and boy did God answer that one we have about 3 feet it is so awesome I love it so dose LaShanna. I will post pictures in a day or so I was at my sister jennies houde monday making fudge when she said hey look outside theres Larry's buck so off I went to look and yes there he was my Brother inlaw has been feeding him and he comes to the back door every few days to get food so I thought I would share these pictures with you God always provides me with wonderful show here in Montana..


6 comments:

pandama said...

oh be careful sister there was that sister in ok that got stabed by her "pet" buck. They are beautiful, but wild love you be careful. I wish our girls could be playing together in the snow. sigh maybe some day soon. When does lashanna start school? this sept.?

Jackie said...

That is just beautiful. I wish we could look out and see deer in our yard.

Sis Stubby said...

That is so neat to be up close to a deer.The snow looks beautiful.I would love to have snow for Christmas then it can melt.LOL

Sis. Lori P. said...

Love your Christmas theme! 3 FEET of SNOW? How in the world do you get around? We all come to a stop here in ORegon when we get 3 inches! LOL! I agree with pandama, be careful with that buck baby! Merry Christmas... to all in Montana!

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

My little 4 year-old liked the pictures of your "raindeer" as she called it.

Sis. Leah said...

Oh how nice! I would just like enough snow to take the kids sledding. And how nice it would be to have deer at my back door. What little things that the Lord blesses us with.