Monday, July 14, 2008

fun in the summer sun





My family went to a new lake we had never been to on Sunday it was so wonderful. I caught my 1st big fish in 11 years or more in in Montana. I think the fish here do not like me. I have the hardest time catching them hehehe any way we also swam all day I am really allergic to the sun so if you think of it please pray for me. Other than that the day was filled with love for my family and fun fun fun. I am counting the days tell I see all my brethren I love you all and can't wait to see.

2 comments:

Sister D said...

Hey sweetie! We're counting the days too :) Sounds like you've been outside enjoying the weather. I love going fishing but I don't have the greatest luck either! Can't wait to see you and LaShanna, I bet she looks so much bigger than the last time you were here.

Shannon said...

I enjoy fishing too. I'm usually the carp catcher ;(. I'm glad you had a great time. Makes me want to get my pole & fish.