Monday, June 9, 2008

Sky Camp I can come


To my Oregon brethren. I just checked the train prices from here to Portland. I can come to sky camp round trip for 237.00 dollars. It only takes a little over 13 hours. I would need a place to stay pleaseeeee because I would like to stay in Oregon for at least 2 weeks if possible and I need to know please if the train comes any closer to you all and if not or if so I need to be picked up please. It would be myself and LaShanna I am so excited so I hope this is OK to post. Yahoo here I come sky Camp Oh Yea and I would need a ride to sky camp please I sure am asking alot sorry oh but I want to see you all so much Thanks..

4 comments:

Sis. Lori P. said...

Of course we'll be there for you! We will all be delighted to shuttle you and LaShanna around... You can even come to StoryTime! How exciting for you to be here for two weeks! Good for you...and us too...

Sister D said...

That so awesome you can come :)We'd love to have you too! We'll talk it over, but I'm sure Lori wont mind sharing you. Better run...off to story time. It'll be sweet to see LaShanna there too :)

Jackie said...

I am excited that you are going to be with the brethren!! I hope you have a wonderful time! When is it?

Sis Stubby said...

Good to hear you are going to be wiith the brethern. YAHOO